We’re looking for a mature, friendly, reliable part-time employee with retail experience and a flair for merchandising/interior design for our Locke Street home décor and gift store. Position starts mid April.
- good interpersonal skills
- proven multi tasking and problem solving skills
- must be comfortable working independently
- general computer skills – using computerized POS system, making change, and processing of payment cards.
- ability to lift 25-30 lbs
- Interacting with customers and helping with gift ideas/suggestions
- Daily sales and payment processing
- Receiving and unpacking product shipments
- Entering inventory into system and pricing
- Store organization and general cleaning
- Opening and closing duties
Position is one day per week (Saturdays) with more hours to cover vacation times and November/December holiday season. (3 to 4 days per week)
Please submit resume to email@example.com. We will contact selected applicants for an interview.