Part–time Sales Associate +
Are you that special someone we’re looking for?
Mature, friendly, reliable individual with a flair for merchandising/interior design and excellent social media skills required for Locke Street home décor and gift store.
The successful candidate will work 8 – 12 hours per week. Hours are primarily weekends – with more hours to cover vacations and the December holiday season.
Candidate must have:
- Customer service experience in a retail environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven multi tasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable using computerized POS system, making change, and processing payment cards.
- Social media skills including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs and use a step ladder to retrieve product.
- A flexible schedule that includes weekday or weekend shifts.
- Interacting with customers and helping with gift ideas/suggestions and purchase.
- Daily sales and payment processing.
- Receiving, unpacking, and inspecting product shipments.
- Assisting with the generation of a social media calendar and content. Posting approved messages on social media.
- Entering inventory into computer system and pricing.
- Store organization, creative merchandising, and general cleaning.
- Opening and closing duties.
Please deliver your cover letter and resume to our store at 228 Locke Street South during regular business hours by January 29th.