Hiring a Part-Time Sales Associate!
Are you that special someone we’re looking for?
Mature, friendly, reliable individual with retail experience and a flair for merchandising and display required for our Locke Street home décor and gift store.
The successful candidate will work 20-25 hours per week including weekdays and weekends.
Candidate must have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven multi tasking and problem solving skills
- Customer service experience preferably in a retail environment.
- Comfortable using computerized POS system, making change, and processing payment cards.
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs and use a step ladder to retrieve product.
- Familiarity with various social media platforms
- A flexible schedule that includes regular weekend shifts.
- Delivering quality customer service
- Interacting with customers and helping with gift ideas/suggestions and purchase
- Daily sales and payment processing
- Creative merchandising of new products as they arrive in store.
- Receiving, unpacking, and inspecting product shipments
- Entering inventory into computer system and pricing
- Responding to customer queries on various social media platforms.
- Store organization, restocking, and general cleaning
- Opening and closing duties
Please deliver your cover letter and resume to our store at 228 Locke Street South during regular business hours by August 24th. The successful candidate will start immediately.
We look forward to meeting you!