Are you that special someone we’re looking for?
A mature, friendly, reliable individual with a flair for merchandising/interior design?
The successful candidate will work approximately 12 hours per week – weekdays and weekends – with additional hours to cover staff vacations and the December holiday season.
Candidate must have:
- Customer service experience preferably in a retail environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven multi tasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable using computerized POS system, making change, and processing payment cards.
- Social media skills including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs and use a step ladder to retrieve product.
- A flexible schedule that includes regular weekday and weekend shifts.
- Daily sales and payment processing
- Interacting with customers and helping with gift ideas/suggestions and purchase
- Receiving, unpacking, and inspecting product shipments
- Entering inventory into computer system and pricing
- Store organization, creative merchandising, and general cleaning
- Posting approved messages on social media
- Opening and closing duties
Please deliver your cover letter and resume in person to 228 Locke Street South during regular business hours by February 27th.
The successful candidate will start ASAP.