Be inspired by an eclectic mix of new and vintage home furnishings, decor, jewellery and gifts for all seasons.
We are constantly on the lookout for interesting pieces, fresh ideas, and talented local artisans. Browse our pages, contact us, come visit us at the shop – our stock is always changing and discovering something new is always a pleasure.
Check out our Facebook page luluandlavigne for news about our latest new product additions, vintage finds, gift ideas, events, and decor ideas.
Also take a look at Locke Street Shops for a full look at what the shops on Locke have to offer and what events are happening on the street!
Part–time Sales Associate
Are you that mature, friendly, reliable individual with a flair for merchandising/interior design that we’re looking for?
The successful candidate will work 12 hours per week on Saturdays and Sundays – with the possibility of more hours during the November/ December holiday season.
Candidate must have:
- Customer service experience preferably in a retail environment.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven multi tasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comfortable using computerized POS system, making change, and processing payment cards.
- Social media skills including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Ability to lift 25-30 lbs and use a step ladder to retrieve product.
- A flexible schedule that includes regular weekend shifts.
- Interacting with customers and helping with gift ideas/suggestions and purchase
- Daily sales and payment processing
- Creative merchandising of new products as they arrive in store.
- Receiving, unpacking, and inspecting product shipments
- Entering inventory into computer system and pricing
- Responding to customer queries on various social media platforms.
- Store organization, restocking, and general cleaning
- Opening and closing duties
Please deliver your cover letter and resume to our store at 228 Locke Street South during regular business hours by May 24th.